2018 Thompson Island 4k Trail Run
Three Great Opportunities
- TEAM BUILDING: Your employees will run together and play together during the Trail Run. They’ll have fun, strengthen their relationships with each other – and thank you for making it happen!
- COMMUNITY RECOGNITION: Your company will benefit from exposure to more than 2,000 runners and networking opportunities available through sponsorship.
- GIVE BACK: Your sponsorship helps bring thousands of Boston Public School students to Thompson Island each year where they learn, explore and grow.
Become a 2018 Race Sponsor and Join the Corporate Team Challenge!
Do you have a competitive work place? Here is your chance to show the rest of Boston that your team is the best in town. Become a Race Sponsor and join the Corporate Team Challenge!
The Corporate Team Challenge is a great opportunity for some healthy competition between clients, competitors and colleagues. With 1,000 runners each day there will be plenty of networking and fun to be had. Outrun and out fundraise your competitors. After all, bragging rights are priceless!
- 4:00 PM Ferry Departs Long Wharf on Boston Harbor Cruises
- 5:00 PM Race Begins – led by Boston Marathon legend Bill Rodgers with a shotgun start
- 5:30 PM Post-Race Celebration
- 6:00 PM Awards Ceremony
- 7:00 PM Ferry departs Thompson Island
- 7:30 PM Ferry arrives in Boston, Long Wharf
The following awards will be presented on both days:
- Individual Runners: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place for top male and female runners
- Corporate Team Challenge: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place for top teams (fastest 10 runners create team score)
- Top Co-Ed team: Fastest 3 male and fastest 3 female runner scores will create your co-ed team score
- Top Individual and Team Fundraisers
If you would like more information about how to become a sponsor of the 4K Trail Run, please contact Sarah Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.830.5105.